The Data Controller of personal data collected via www.smove.pl Shop is SMOVE sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Knurów 44-190, ul. Przemysłowa 14, entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs kept by the District Court in Gliwice, 10th Economic Division of the National Court Register, under the KRS [National Court Register] number 0000522906, NIP [Tax Identification Number]: 9691611069, REGON [National Official Business Register]: 243670330, e-mail address: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org,
Using the Shop does not require to provide personal data or User's registration, which means they stay anonymous until they decide otherwise themselves, in a way indicated below.
The Users provide their personal data voluntarily. Using the services provided via electronic means by the Shop, as well as concluding a Sales Agreement is connected with the necessity to indicate specific personal data by the Service Recipient.
Provision of personal data is necessary to use the following Shop functionalities:
- to place an Order and conclude a Sales Agreement,
- to register an Account,
- to subscribe to the Newsletter.
Detailed information about the type and scope of processed personal data is specified by the Regulations.
The Shop uses cookie files, being IT data, in particular text files stored in the Users' terminal equipment used to remember the User's preferences, in particular allowing to recognise the User's terminal equipment and display the Shop's content adjusted to his/her individual preferences. They may also be used to run statistics of the User's use of the Shop.
The Shop uses the functionalities of the following types of cookie files:
- temporary (session) cookies being the temporal files, which are stored in the User's terminal equipment until logging out or turning off the browser (leaving the Shop),
- permanent cookies, stored in the User's terminal equipment for a period specified in the file parameters or without establishing their validity,
- analytical cookies enabling learning the way of the User's interaction with the Shop's content through collection of information about the manner of use and number of visits and times of the visits on the Shop's website. This information is for development of statistics of the Shop's use.
The User is entitled to individually establish terms of cookie files access to his/her terminal equipment (computer) and their storage, through change of settings of his/her browser in such way to turn off the automatic support for those files. Detailed information about possibilities and ways to use the cookie files is available in software settings of the used Internet browser or on the browser producer's website.
No changes to the abovementioned parameters equals granting consent to use the cookie files.