Depending on the order value, chosen delivery method and own preferences, you can choose one method of payment from the following ones:
- Bank transfer - payment should be made to the indicated bank account number which will be provided to you in an e-mail message confirming acceptance of the order. Bank transfer can be made via Internet, at the post office or in the bank. After confirmation of the payment on our account, we will start implementing the order.
- Collection - you pay cash at receipt of the product (to the courier, postman or in the Polish Post division - depending on the delivery method). This payment method is associated with payment for implementation of the order which does not occur in case of other payment methods.
- Electronic payment - the most comfortable and safe method of making payment via Internet. In our shop, we use the eCard payment system, to with you will be redirected in order to make payment. Entire process takes place fast and safely – you select your bank and make payment.
PayU and eCard systems support safe transactions::
- payment cards - Visa, Visa Electron, MasterCard, MasterCard Electronic, Maestro,
- eTransfers - list of currently supported banks is available after selection of this payment method at the ordering stage,
- other - Cash payment with Unikasa, Print and Pay.