Dye sublimation printer Mitsubishi CP-D80DW series 80DW
This printer has been designed for compact dimensions and high resolution with a short print time (8.3s). This model is characterised with reduction of energy intake by 96% in the standby mode.
A feature worth highlighting is option to scroll media - it gives the option to print different types of sizes of photos (5x15, 10x15 and 20x15cm) from one type of exploitation materials.
The equipment is new and has manufacturer's guarantee for 24 months or 100 000 prints (what comes first).
The most important advantages:
- different sizes of prints from 1 type of materials,
- technology preventing the entry of dust,
- Energy saving,
- media scrolling function,
- high resolution of prints,
- compact design,
- matte and shiny photos from 1 type of materials.
- printing kiosks,
- professional prints,
- home printouts.
Media performance (Superfine mode)
Number of prints (pcs)
Print time (sec)
50 x 150
100 x 150
150 x 150
150 x 200
130 x 130
130 x 180
Why it is worth to buy from us?
- As official distributor of Mitsubishi Electric products, we have access to the newest products of this brand.
- You have certainty that buying from us you will not receive "something that lies useless in the warehouse".
- We directly provide services of maintenance of devices and support both during the guarantee period and after.
- We have competitive prices.
- We ensure constant access to exploitation materials - immediate shipment!
- Paper cut container,
- LED indicating power supply,
- Diode indicating color film errors,
- Diode indicating printer errors,
- Place of finished photos,
- Printer opening button,
- Power switch,
- Power socket,
- Fan cover,
- USB socket,
- Holes for fixing wires (e.g., clamp bands).
Comparison of the most popular dye-sublimation printers
Different sizes of prints from one paper
A unique feature of the CP-D80DW is the ability to print formats:
- 2x 5x15 cm,
- 10x15 cm,
In addition, each of these formats can be printed in the "glossy" or "matte" option.
This functionality saves time, simplifies service, allows you to buy one type of material.
-96% reduced energy consumption in standby mode
A huge difference in electricity consumption in standby mode - reduced consumption by 96%.
Scroll material function
In order to optimise 10x15cm printouts, the printer was equipped with a function of scrolling exploitation materials. Standard material has colour frames sized 20x15cm, in order to use the other half of the dye - device after printing the 10x15cm photo scrolls media for renewed use.
High print resolution
Mitsubishi Electric printers have unique methods to process the image - it gives the possibility to print smooth edges and maps colours well at high resolution of printout - 300dpi.
A matte and glossy photo finish
Beside classic glossy photo finish - the printer offers matte printouts. The photo has a delicate texture similar to satin, photo is darker - reflects the light less. Many photographers prefer to print matte photos due to market requirements.
CP-D80DW is comfortable for professionals who require printers of small dimensions. The printer allows to effortlessly install it in limited spaces.
System free from dust
The printer is ideal even in environments of greater dustiness. Thanks to built-in separators in the process of air circulation, the dust does not penetrate between the feed system and the printing head.
Easy replacement of consumables